My adventures with Google Glass are well underway. Here is a brief synopsis with links to everything that has happened. It’s been a fun and funny journey!
- Got Google Glass and accidentally initiated a video call with 43 of my closest only Google+ friends.
- Tried to figure out what the heck it is for?
- Took a Google Glass selfie in the mirror – with my iPhone. (I can’t quite articulate the humor in this.) here.
- Made some videos, took some pictures, tried to tether, made a dissatisfactory phone call.
- Took the Glass to the Beach for a Pier concert with my friends. here.
- Was interviewed by Frances Anderton for KCRW’s DnA and video recorded behind the scenes. here.
- Heard the DnA interview on the radio. here.
- Gave a KCRW volunteer a chance to geek out over the device. here.
- Kate’s dog sat on my laptop bag and broke it. here.
- Connie told me that I look UGLY in Google Glass! 😉 here.
- Wrapped some masking tape on my broken Glass for a fresh perspective on NERD REPAIR, here.
- I gave a 2 week notice at my job and now I don’t know what the fate of KCRW’s Google Glass is at all……
What should they do?
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.